Pages

Sunday, July 07, 2024

Jesse & Emily's Rehearsal Dinner!

 

The perfect wedding weekend was started off with Top Golf Battle in the morning of Team Bride vs Team Groom, and a blast was had by all!  Everyone cleaned up in the evening and we had the rehearsal at St Michael's followed by dinner at The Butcher Shop.  Because I was at the rehearsal, my dear friend Amy led the decorating with my wonderful family helping her along the way... I was please with the results of my OCS planning on this and I think everyone loved all the personal touches!


Everyone had wooden letters I painted gold at their places along with a picture of the brie or groom with that person.  Each wedding party member had a gift as well from Jesse and Emily/


Amy laying out the gift bags that I persoanlized with my amazing cricut!

After the church rehearsal




Claire with her almost sister-in-law



Jesse with Gretchen's parents.

Jesse with the grandmas

Their favorite people on eath were at the 2 tables....made us all so very happy!




Seeing the room for the first time

The Cardosis






I purchased a ton of flowers at Costco and amazing Amy made the tall arrangements for me!!! Absolutely stunning!


Making this sign was simple and fun



We stayed with the same floral motif throughout the entire wedding weekend.




Jesse & Emily had special chairs! Loved doing these!

It was an amazing and wonderful evening with heartfelt speeches throughout.....the weekend was perfect for them in every way!



No comments: