Pages

Sunday, August 04, 2024

Professional Wedding Pics are in! Too many to post......

The new and improved Hollingsworth Family!

My heart is full as I spent my entire afternoon looking at these beautiful pictures!  So proud of Jesse and Emily as they embark on this amazing new chapter together!



Our first family portrait with Emily!


I was tickled how the photographer hid in the priest dressing area and took so many amazing natural photographs...love them all!!!











Our dear friends the Beatty family took up the gifts for Emily & Jesse's Mass...we were honored.  






My dear friend Julie kate and friend Elizabeth.  Elizabeth flew from Michigan and she has let jesse stay in her amazing home until recently when Jesse and Emily found a place!


Jesse we did a fast dance and it was nuts.....



Jesse had to have his android cake.....

A cousin picture!

Claire never stopped dancing!








The most beautiful venue ever.....Orion Hills in Arlington, TN














Getting glammed up.....












My heart is full...glad these 2 are so happy....and I hope they are ready for Claire.....she joins them in Michigan in a week!



 

No comments: