Pages

Monday, July 17, 2006

Scorching Summertime




Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been scorching hot here so we've just been keeping cool & not doing much. Jesse started astonomy camp today & I found him outside this morning before we left. He said, take my picture before camp mom! So here you go!

We should hear something in the next week or so from the CCAA (Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs) that should give us a good estimate of when we will travel to get Claire. I will post as soon as I hear something.

I posted a picture of the house with all my lilies in bloom, but I don't think they show up well. Well, I'll try again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those outfits are just too cute. Who was having the sale? I can't wait to hear about Claire. Let us know. Thank you for sharing all of your family pictures with us. We are trying to stay cool also. Unless you are submerged in the water it is too hot to go outside. Also I really enjoy visiting the site.

Aunt Nancy