Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy New Year!

Claire celebrated her 1st Chinese New Year yesterday at a wonderful celebration with all the other families with adopted Chinese children. Here she is with Margeaux, a little girl the same age as she. Claire just followed all the other Chinese girls around and Jesse went from room to room doing Chinese New Year crafts and had a blast.
Claire was in constant motion for 2 hours. We only have 1 still photo of her. Welcome to toddlerhood I guess!
Here are some of the older Chinese girls about to perform their Chinese dance routine. Grace (the one on her knees in the center) is our neighbor and goes to school with Jesse.
Here are some of the younger girls about to dance as well. They were all so cute! And cold I bet!

Sorry I don't have more pictures of Claire in her traditional Chinese dress, but she simply wouldn't stand still. Lance and I will put her in it again soon an try again. I will post again soon!

Love, Gretchen

No comments: