Pages

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Let's Get Ready for Christmas!!

Well, today started out with a fantastic Breakfast With Santa at our Church....however, Claire was frightened of Santa...this was as close as she would get to him.....maybe next year!
After naptime, we dove into the assembling of our Gingerbread House. I decided to chill this year, and let the kids make it look like they want. OH Well.....They had a great time eating and adding the candy. They especially loved the hot apple cider they got to enjoy during the fun!

Hard at work......


At this point, the gingerbread house had passed the tacky stage.......



And here's the finished product!! Lance & I call it the "Gingerbread FEMA Trailer ".....still the prettiest Gingerbread House I've ever seen!!
Merry Christmas!Love,Gretchen




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is the prettiest Ginger Bread house I have ever seen. Love you kids. Aunt Sandy