Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I was so busy on Christmas Day, that I didn't get around to posting....but I hope your day was filled with little blessings...I know mine was.  I decided this year to actually take a few pics of my home decorated at Christmas...I always forget to do that!






 Claire asked for 3 things this year only.....Kendra Scott necklace, kindle paperwhite, and gel pens.  I'm glad to say Santa delivered!She got the most adorable Panda Driver cover for her golf driver.  It's hilarious!
Jesse, will be attending his first ever Pro-Life march in January in DC, and he received a new coat and warm accessorites to match!  Jesse received a new phone, some custom golf balls, new NB shoes, and a Pi Kit to build a computer (???) He was all smiles!




Excited to come downstairs!



 Jesse and Claire playing Santa at Gretchen's parents house on Christmas Eve...they will do Christmas with the Hollingsworth side next week!
Little Santa and Lance!  Merry Christmas!!  Thank you Lord for bringing us your only Son!

No comments: