Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Uncle Pat's Celebration of Life

 Well, we made a trip to Murfreesboro for my Uncle Pat's Celebration of Life Celebration on Saturday. My Sweet Uncle Pat passed away last month.  He was my mom's brother and married to my dad's sister.  That makes him extra special! So, we were fortunate to have both sides of my family at this celebration.....The rain held off and was held at a historic Civil War mansion that Uncle Pat loved, since he was a Civil War buff.....


Lance and Gretchen's Dad in front of the Civil War Mansion
Sweet Aunt Linda, Pat's wife.....who had just celebrated their 50 year Wedding Anniversary!




 My double-first cousin, and Pat's oldest son, Jack.

This sweet trooper holds a special place in my heart!  Cousin Annabelle

Gotta love my wacky family!

Jesse with Uncle Johnny, who he had not seen in 2 years!

Was so nice to have all the family under one roof, if only for a few hours, it was wonderful.  The place was decorated beautifully with all things pat...scrabble pieces, crossword puzzles, antiqe pipes, and we just loved looking at it all.  Just a wonderful celebration, we are so missing Uncle Pat.....

No comments: