Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Jesse turns 19 in quarantine!

Well, as you all know I love to decorate for a party, but of course I was not really able to do so this year given the circumstances!  So, I dug old stuff out and did the best I could for Jesse!  Happy 19th Birthday Jesse!  We are so proud of the amazing young man you have become....sorry you need and haircut and that I do NOT know how to cut your hair.....



Of course Claire blinged out the sidewalk for him!


Reading birthday cards from family and friends!


Made by mom, decorated by Claire....


 Emily made Texas Sheet Cake brownies for Jesse!

Jesse received a car in January from us, so that was his Birthday gift, and about 10 other Christmas/Birthday gifts....however, the grandparents chipped in and got him an Alpine car stereo touch screen system that he and Lance spent all weekend successfully installing!  Way to go future engineer!  We love you!

No comments: