Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

My 19th Mother's Day

Well, the Lord blessed me with my 19th Mother's Day today....we started the day with a breakfast social distancing style at mom and dad's patio and it was perfect!  My brother Tommy served as the waiter so I didn't have to lift a finger and it was so nice to be waited on!  Thanks mom and dad for the delicious meal!

The kids and I in front of mom and dad's pond on this beautiful mother' s day!

Showing off our new shirts...Go Annabelle Go!

I woke up to the house all secorated by Claire and Jesse...it was so sweet!

I got a new crossbody tassel purse and tons of oragami hearts made by Claire....not to mention some new mini rain boots and some stuff for the deck!  

 And yes thise are rose petals all over the house that Claire laid down.....that's a first....my OCD cleanliness kicked in but I just smiled and was grateful.....

Thank you God for blessing me with these two!

No comments: