Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

Busy weekend!

Well, after 19 years, I finally got some new furniture in the Hearth Room and just freshened it up a bit...It's a small room off the kitchen, but Claire and I spend tons of time in this room..It's where we do our workouts, watch TV sometimes, and where I sew and craft!  It took forever to get the furniture in due to Covid, but glad it came in nonetheless!!



Yesterday, Claire and I spent the entire day making our annual cutout sugar cookies that Lance passes out to all the Summit employees for Christmas.  This year we added ugly Christmas sweaters to the lineup and Claire piped each child's inital on them....the messy ones were totally done by me.....











And this is Lance's Christmas Present/Mid Life Crisis Car.....will be arriving later today in Memphis.  Lance and Jesse sprinted to Nashville last night as soon as the had word that it had arrived at the dealership!  

 

No comments: