Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

We celebrated Valentine's Day with Jesse last week when he was here for Super Bowl Sunday with Lance! They had to pull out their Brady jerserys for this one...even though it's the wrong team!!!!

Well, I finally got my first golf club....we are starting with baby steps!  Claire is my coach...we shall see how this goes!
We are missing Jesse today, as he is back as MSU...but we did Valentine's Day with him a week early and we got him his 1st George Foreman Grill...he's loving it and learning to cook something new every day!!
Well, Claire finally is out of her junior push cart so we took her to Edwin Watts and took her new bag and let her pick her new one! Happy Valentines Day to Claire!

Claire was able to join me Friday at the soup kitchen.  We are at only 2 volunteers per day, so it was just us and the cook!  Great day!

Love Claire's cards.....

Claire bought me an infuser!  So excited to use this!




 

No comments: