Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Claire's Freshman Year is coming to a close.....and 25 Years!

Well today was the underclassman awards ceremony at SBA.  And of course it was virtual and I couldn't be there, but our hearts are full tonight as Claire won the St. Teresa of Calcutta Service Award. As proud as I am of her for her grades and golf, this makes my heart soar.  May she never lose the desire to serve.  Proud of Claire!


We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary a few weeks ago and of course with covid, there was no party, no travel, no nothing.  So Lance was super kind and suprised me with this for our Silver Anniversary a few days ago.  It took longer to have made and shipped as Lance had planned....worth the wait!  So proud he has been my partner in life and my better half for these 25 years.....I am blessed beyond measure! Can't wait for the second 25! I love you Lance!


 

No comments: