Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

Merry Christmas!

I'm not going to lie...I've been really really busy these last few days and did a horrible job on the pictures.  But I did get a few....Claire so glad to be out of school and done with brutal exams.  Claire is really feeling the effects of her difficult curriculum....She relaxed by decorating all these Christmas cookies I baked.  We passed them out to everyone we could think of!




Emily came over the evening before Christmas Eve and we did presents, Chinese food, and a movie with her.  We had a wonderful time!

Christmas Eve we did a wonderful Italian Dinner and presents with my parents and brother...it was lovely!


The kids had a wonderful Christmas this year and Claire received the Perfect Practice Putting mat.  She was so excited for that thing!  I'll post pics soon!  She got a bunch of Shein outfits that I sewed and made fit for her! She finally got a pair of Birkenstocks and Air Force Ones...and she finally received her first Lululemon golf skirt and leggings....

Jesse is easy. He asks for very little.  He received a new bike for college.  He has put 650 miles on his first college bike and it's time for a new one!  He got a new tablet to take notes on for his senior engineering courses.   And of course lots of much needed clothes!


More pics to come soon....I am going to NYC in January with my dear from Julie Kate to see her cousin star in her last performance of Wicked on Broadway as Glenda!  We get amazing seats and I am so very excited...so that's my main Christmas present this year....a trip to NYC!
 





 

No comments: