Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

First Day of School!


Well, the Spring Semester at MSU has begun for Jesse and he took these pics for me because this was his first day of school as a senior!  We are proud of him, and he will still graduate in the 4 years, but now he will be able to add a 2nd major (which he is trying to decide of it's computer engineering or cyber security)  Either way, I will cheer him on !  He has applied for summer internships everyhwere and has not heard a word back.....I thought everyone was hiring?? Anyway, we are praying the right opportunity presents itself for Jesse!


More pics to come!  I leave tomorrow for NYC for a long weekend with my friend Julie Kate to see Wicked and a bunch of other NYC touristy things......totally excited to not drive someone or cook a bnch of meals for a few days!!!!!


 

No comments: