Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Claire travels to RTJ Trail Hampton Cove in Huntsville.....

Well, Claire played in a brutal, and I mean brutal, 3 day54 hole Hurrican Event.  Sadly, she placed 8 out of 12 and boy were the conditions rough...but Claire needs to learn to play in all conditions and brutally hard  courses....Nonetheless, Jesse came to see her and we still had a great time!

Beautiful stuff to look at all throughout the course!


Hills, hills, and more hill....And oh the sand!!!






Peeking over from a hill watching Claire....












Claire was luck to play with girls from all over on this tourney.  This new friend flew in from Dublin, Ohio.




I enjoyed house watching throughout the weekend!  There were no pics from day 3 due to the brutal winds and rain...I coudlnt feel my fingers to take pictures!  I can only imagine how Claire felt!!

More tournaments coming soon!!!

 

No comments: