Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2023

SBA Gala Time!

SBA asked me to help with the decor for the annual gala this year, and I had a blast!  Lance and Claire were out of town in Starkville on a golf tourney and college visit, so I gathered up a few amazing ladies and we had a blast!

I had such fun working with Kyle at SBA getting this gala ready!







I was worried about the different color of tableclothes, but it worked out perfectly!



Certain donor levels got custom charceutterie boards painted by SBA sadvanced art students










The room was huge to decorate but we got 300 in there comfortably!




A wine and spirits toss and it was a hit!!

I had a blast creating these orbeez centerpieces with floating pearls!


When you have a big stage to fancy up, ferns, ferns, ferns!!!



 


No comments: