Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

New York New York!

Well, My brother and I took my mother to NYC for a long weekend to celebrate Tommy's Bday and the end of summer.  We had a blast and walked a ton and even found our way around!  Tommy enjoying Grand Central Station

Loving Bryant Park in 75 degrees while it was 113 back home was lovely!



We had a pastry shop near our hotel that was adorable...we found oursleves there a few times!

The highlight of our trip was MJ The Musical and yes it was worth the hype!!!



I am totally doing this next time we are in NYC......you dress up in your finest and pearls and have high tea while being drivem around NYC!

Time Square was a little too much for my mom, but we had fun nonetheless!

And of course I had to barter....


Thinking of Claire.....

Tommy got to try Patsy's for the first time!  He loved it!


A great whirlwind of 4 days!!! Miss you already New York!


 

No comments: