Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday & Happy Easter!!


We finished up a fun week last week with Jesse's 6th Birthday on April 6th & we went to Jackson, MS for Easter Weekend, where both of the kids had lots of Easter fun. Lance's sister, Tracey, threw Jesse an impromptu birthday party complete with gifts & a huge Birthday cookie, which Jesse loved!
Jesse after hunting Easter Eggs. He won the prize egg in his age group this year!!
Claire enjoying banging the empty eggs together. If only she was always this easily amused......
Showing the camera her finds!!!
Hope everyone hd a great Easter & will write again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, Claire couldn't get any cuter! I love the pink hat! Jesse is growing up...must be that new reading web site I showed him! :)

Anonymous said...

Jesse won the "Prize Egg" a bonus when you turn 6. WooWhoo!!
Go Jesse, Go Jesse.
I have to ditto what Carrie wrote, Claire is seriously cute all dressed in pink. It really wouldn't matter what color she was wearing, Cute is Cute!!!
Aunt Cathie

Anonymous said...

Hey Hollingsworth family how are you all doing I miss all of you. We have been very busy ever since we got home. I heard Jesse had a very good birthday party I am so glad. Tell him and Claire Aunt Sandy said hello and I love them.

Love, Aunt Sandy