Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sewing, Tumbling, & Rolling!

Well, I've gotten the sewing bug again and have decided to make Claire a few dresses for the fall. My sweet Aunt Linda did the monogramming, but now that I have a machine of my own, I won't be bothering her again (not for a while I hope!)
Claire at it at gymnastics and loves her new coach!




Claire thought she had a real hand in making this dress because she picked out the buttons......



This cordoroy dress will look so cute with a brown turtleneck in the fall!




Since it was insanely hot Saturday, Uncle Tommy put the kids to work.......cleaning his truck!





Claire and cousin Gracie......Gracie looks scared to death....






Claire got to roller skate for the 1st time last week with friends Lily Grace and Elliot. Had a blast and got right back up every time she fell (which was a lot) and went at it again!







Claire & Lily rocking it out on the floor!
Well, there's lots going on and will post again real soon!
Gretchen








No comments: