Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Le Bonheur Gala




 Well, Lance and I were invited by some friends to be their guests at The LeBonheur Gala at The Peabody to benefit the LeBonheur Fed Ex Family House.  We had a blast and there was so much going on downtown it was great to see!  Redbirds, Grizzlies Game, tons of Proms and events....proud to be a Memphian on nights like this!
 I break out my Great Grandmother Crawford's vintage watch she passed on to me on fancy occasions. Love getting the opportunity to wear it!
 Yes, the butter was shaped as ducks...too pretty to eat!
 Yes I took a picture of my desert sampler.
 Laura and I not quite sure that we realized we had no flash....
Yum...sea bass and petite filet....

Over a million dollars was raised last night for the families of LeBonheur to have a place to stay, just amazing.  Magic Johnson was there and boy can he raise the money....had a wonderful time!!

No comments: