Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2016

SFA's Annual Father Daughter Dance....A Night In Paris!

 Well, I must have been out of my mind when I offered to chair the Annual SFA Father Daughter Dance this year.....I am a tired lady today, but the smiles from all the girls and dads last night was totally worth it!! I couldn't have done it without Jesse and my crew of mom helpers, who I love dearly!
 The entrance...


 Part of my crew!
 Part of the desert/drink station

 Boy did those dads get down.....and I promise no alcohol was served!!


 Yes, Lance actually danced!
 I was worried some dads were  going to slip  a disc getting down too low!

 Jesse hates me today for making him wear the beret....

 Love a good photo bomb by Amy!
 The girls getting their Thriller on!
 We had chocolate roses for the girls at the door with a tulle ribbon and a little card that said Je Taime...
I hoped the dads and daughters had a great time!!!

No comments: