Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Vacation Pics coming soon....but first this!

Well, Claire attended her Babysitting Training Class at Methodist Hospital for the day yesterday and had a blast! She learned CPR and First Aid, and all things babysitting!  She was all smiles when I picked her up!  I'm going to send her every summer for a while, but she is ready to start babysitting!



Claire cracks me up.  Our next door neighbors are out of town, so they asked Claire to take care of their watering and picking of blackberries and hydrangeas.  Claire has to put this apron on for some reason every time she goes over there....too funny.  Well, we returned from our big West Adventure on Sunday, and I am still getting all the pics together....I promise that is coming very soon!

Love, Gretchen

No comments: