Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oooops...sorry it's been so long!

Well, sorry it's been so long since my last post. Jesse's been out of school for a few weeks now, but we've just been busy and having lots of fun! I just haven't been so great about having my camera around.....I promise to be better!

Here's Jesse on the last day of school with his teacher Mr. Cook. Jesse had a great but challenging 3rd grade year!
Jesse had a Tennesse History Field Trip to the Mud Island Riverwalk and Museum...here he is with a few classmates goofing off!

Jesse's class during the field trip....their last one of the year!
Well, we are due to leave for our vacation in a few days, and it looks pretty bleak right now with the oil spill coming into Orange Beach....we'll go somewhere......and I'll post lots of pics regardless of where we go.....my mom always said....when you're thrown lemons, make lemonade! I'm sure we'll find something wonderful to do in lieu of the beach, if that's what happens!
Promises to post again soon. Love, Gretchen


No comments: