Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Jesse's "Tween" Room

 Oh boy Oh boy we certainly have a "tween" in the house these days.....sweet Jesse has his moments.  He decided his old room was too childish and wanted a room that he helped choose.  So, here are a few pics of his new room.  He picked the sport car pics above on Google images and then I had Costco museum mount them and we loved the outcome!  He wanted some "Tiger Blue" in the room, so I added the bright blue blackout curtains an let me tell you, if you shut those things in the the middle of the day, the room is pitch black...awseome!
 He wanted a really long board to put all his oragami, pictures, and so forth on, so I just connected 2 regular boards together.  I really wanted to do one seamless board, but that was going to be more trouble than it's worth.....
 Jesse wanted his "memory box" to be the main thing on his dresser.  My dad made this for Jesse when he was born. 
Lastly, Jesse wanted to keep the car theme going and loved thiss US map with the license plates on top of wood.  This should last him for years.......


Lots coming up, so I promise to post soon!

Love, Gretchen

No comments: