Pages

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Happy Birthday Preteen!!!

 It is truly hard to believe Jesse is now a 12 year old young man! I'm really having trouble wrapping my brain around this one because I can remember clearly my own 12th Birthday!  He is just growing up so very fast!  We celebrated with family yesterday out to dinner and then afterwards here with cupcakes, ice cream, and presents!

 Jesse's Birthday breakfast before heading to Claire's game and then Taekwando!

 And of course, what Jesse was looking forward to most of all....his Paintball Party!  Jesse and 9 others had an absolute blast on this very beautiful day!
 Claire and I played it safe and watched from afar...and yes, that is a picture of Lance surrendering!
 Jesse and crew before their first game!
 After a few games, time for a cupcake, ice cream, and present break!!
Jesse was exhausted but had the best time.....unfortunately, he and Lance had to go directly to baseball practice afterwards!  I know of 2 who will sleep well tonight!

We are all truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to make Jesse's 12th Birthday so very special and memorable!

Love, Gretchen

No comments: