Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Touring Changsha

Today is our last full day on Changsha so we toured the acedemy where Chairman Mao studied & took a trip to a local market (where, I might add, we paid 10$ for carry on luggage). Claire's doing fabulous & just takes whatever we do with ease. She will eat anything. Just like her brother I suppose!
Claire at breakfast & Gretche & Claire using the Baby Bjorn for the first time.
This is our entire travel gorup with the babies!
Lance with his pal, Confucious.....
This is the food for sale in the local markets. This, I believe, is eel. To my vegetarian relatives, sorry, but I just had to post this stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK THE ANIMALS ARE GROSS,BUT CLAIRE IS PRECIOUS SITTING IN THAT CHAIR. EVERYONE IS SO HAPPY PLEASE BE CAREFUL SEE YOU SOON. I CAN'T WAIT TO KISS THOSE CHEEKS..AUNT SANDY

Anonymous said...

Don't they have any good "ol normal tofu there?